Thursday 15 October 2015

my experience of mac Brighton (East street)

Hey guys,
I wanted to share with you my experience with mac in Brighton (east street).
As soon as I went in I felt incredibly excited and I couldn't contain myself just being around all the make up (if you know me well you know I LOVE makeup).

I was strolling around the shop as I was looking for a foundation I had a sample of to buy but wasn't sure what shade I was and one of the mac workers came to ask if I needed a hand and I replied yes I was wondering if you could shade match me to the studio fix fluid. she said she would put me on the waiting list to get an artist to colour match me.

2 minutes later the mac artist called Ashleigh came over and helped and colour matched me. She ended up doing my full face of foundation and eye makeup and lipstick (it looked amazing but the foundation was very natural and I wasn't used to it but still loved it). we got talking about how I want to be a makeup artist and she gave me the most amazing tips in how she became a mac artists and it was so very inspiring and made me feel it would be more manageable with the tips she gave me.

I decided I was going to buy the studio fix fluid foundation and then she asked if I wanted some samples so of course I couldn't not say  yes. I asked her what she recommend I try and she said the prep and prime and then I asked if it would be possible to have a sample of the pro long wear concealer and she gave me two pots of the pro long wear in two different shades and a pot of the prep and prime.

Then my mum asked if I could buy her a mac eye shadow for her birthday so of course being am makeup lover I said yes as I can get a use of it and its my favourite colour and I have nothing like it so want to try it out as I would love to purchase it myself.

What my make up looked like after Ashleigh done it bare in mind I walked into mac with no makeup on so I could get colour matched. The lighting doesn't do it justice as this was taken in top shop in bad lighting.

I have to say this is the best costumer service I have had in a very very long time and I would love to thank the staff in mac in Brighton especially Ashleigh. Next time I'm in Brighton I will definitely run back to mac to buy makeup.
 



 

 
 
Hope you all enjoyed my haul and also my experience of the mac in Brighton.
Love Becca xx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment