Friday 30 October 2015

no thigh gap no problem

Hey guys, I wanted to write a post that would effect mostly everyone in this world except a small percentage and that is the so called thigh gap.

Online we are taught it is natural to have a thigh gap and its beautiful and when we have this thigh gap we will be happy, but is this really the case?

 
For a very small percentage of people they are lucky enough to be born with a though gap because of the width of there hips (larger hips) but for the rest of us (me included) naturally don't have a thigh gap. So for us it isn't natural for us to have a thigh gap. It doesn't mean we are different than someone with a  thigh gap or there prettier than us in fact we are all beautiful in our own ways. 
 
If you don't have that perfect thigh gap that society wants you to have it doesn't matter you are PRETTY, BEAUTIFUL, SMART AND YOU DEFINATLY HAVE WORTH! Don't let society get you down over something you may not have but just remember it isn't natural for everyone to have a thigh gap. Don't get stressed about not having a thigh gap and go on x y and z diets because it is not natural for you to have a thigh gap and you will only make yourself hate your body even more (and none of us want that).
 
I remember when I had that perfect thigh gap before I was admitted to hospital I couldn't see I had a though gap and even at times I did I always though oh it could be bigger ect. a thigh gap will not make you happy in fact for me it made me feel the exact opposite.
 
Remember you are pretty with out a thigh gap and you do not need one to be beautiful as we are all beautiful in our own ways, it could be your smile, hair, eyes ect.
 
Please remember you are BEAUTIFUL AND YOU HAVE WORTH EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE THAT THIGH GAP!!
 
Lots of love Becca xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment