Monday 2 November 2015

a walk that got me thinking...

 
Hey guys, on Sunday I went for a very beautiful walk with my dog (this is a photo my friend took later on in the day which I wanted to use), there was some beautiful flowers which had blossomed I started think I need to blossom I cant be like the falling leaves (yes they are pretty but in reality they are dead). I started thinking my eating disorder is what's making me become the falling leaves and that every time I beat
it I am flourishing like a beautiful flower. The falling leaves also symbolise all the things my eating disorder took away from me like sports, meals out, family, friends, my dog, school, happiness and at one point even my own bed.
 
At one point a few months ago I classified this thing as my best friend that took everything away from me and ended me up in hospital without my family and dog. I don't know how I ever classified that thing as my best friend no way it was going to be my best friend if it wasn't for hospital I would probably be dead by now. I am so glad I now see that blossoming like a flower is the way to go and gain back strength and my life back. To be able to get back all the things that have been taken away from me.  In fact I have already got all of them back bar sport but I am working on it.
 
I hope this post got you thinking and be sure to comment down bellow what got you on track to proper recover.

Love Becca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment