Wednesday 11 November 2015

Things that help motivate me with recovery

Hey guys, Today I want to talk to you all about the things that help motivate me with my recovery everyday. The thing that mostly spurs me in is the beautiful ed community on instagram but also this book is a huge inspiration to me.


The simplest things as having beautiful quotes and having pictures that remind me of what I have ocumplished over the last 3 months in recovery. 





Also receiving this beautiful letter from one of my friends on instagram keeps me going everday. Just having something that someone else has wrote spurs me on as I think writing means so much more to me than words. 

What are some of the things you find helpful with spurring you on with recovery?

Love Becca xz 

No comments:

Post a Comment